Few days ago The famous-one and only male in kwek2- Mas Dani has nominated me The Liebster Award! Yeay! Thank youuuu Mas….
Actually this is my second time.. My first Liebster Award was given by Memy Tyka. Here.
(Copy-Paste from Mas Dani)
So, I need to do this upon accepting the challenge:
1. Acknowledge and accept the Liebster Award by leaving a comment on the blog, that nominated you. ✔️
2. Copy and paste the Liebster logo onto your blog.✔️
3. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.✔️
4. Answer the 11 questions put to you by the person who nominated you. ✔️
5. List 11 random facts about yourself.✔️
6. Nominate and link to 3—11 other blogs you enjoy that have less than 3000 followers.✔️
7. List 11 questions for your Liebster Award nominees on your blog. ✔️
8. Inform your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.✔️
So.. Here they are…
11 Random Facts about myself:
1. I was born in 1987
2. I’m a Leo, but i know it doesn’t mean anything.
3. I’m NOT morning person
4. I’m really really really bad at sport.. The one and only sport i love is senam poco-poco. (Oh, and yoga)
5. I once won “Lomba dangdut antar SLTP” with song “Trauma” by Yunita Ababil (bukan “Abege labil”). Does anyone here know this song?hahaha
6. I once cut off all my bang when i was in 5th grade elementary school, and then later i just cried.. 😀
7. I’ve never tried ice skating, and i don’t want to.
8. I do not like being in a small place with a large crowd of people.
9. My mathematic skill is horrible.. But i always got 8 or 9 on Math Test.. I think it’s magic! *lebay*
10. I got my first love letter when i was in junior high school and i threw it. 😀
11. I love life in every way.. I wake up in the morning and I am so happy to see my two angels, and my husband beside me.. My days aren’t always perfect but this is how they always begin..
And Now for 11 questions from Mas Dani:
1. Fortune or Fame? Fortune. Fame is not what it seems.
2. Being cold in a pouring rain or sweating hot in a dessert? Cold in a pouring rain, because i don’t like to sweat.
3. Windows or Apple computer? (and why?) Windows, I’ve never tried apple computer.
4. Caffe latte or green tea latte? Absolutelly Green Tea, because whenever i drink coffee i always get a headache & heartburn.
5. What kind of boss you will make of yourself? I would be an easy going boss. Because I think that if a work environment is fun and easygoing with not too much stress, employees will enjoy being at their job and won’t have a problem getting their work done.
6. Getting paid any salary you want or make any decision for your own company? (yes, of course, why?) make any decision for my own company.
7. Say someone you admire to the moon and back called you, what will be your opening line and your conversation about and who is she/he? Bennedict Cumberbatch!
8. Book that you will recommend to your friends and if necessary you buy for them? Saatnya anakku belajar berpikir, by Toge Aprilianto.
9. Describe yourself in 7 words. Chubby, Thoughtfull, stubborn, caring, impatient, faithful, hard-working.
10. Driver seat or passenger seat? Passenger seat, because i can’t drive. :))
11. Sugar’s sweetness or bitter melon (pare)’s bitterness? I have a sweet tooth, so i definitely choose Sugar sweetness.
So Now, I nominated:
Ibuk-ibu TM luar jakarta 😀
– Memy Tyka
Feel free to ignore ya buibuu…:*
Here is 11 Questions for the nominated blogger (copy-paste from tumblr)
1. How has being a blogger changed your worldview?
2. What does blogging mean to you?
3. Your favorite past-time.
4. The 3 wishes you’d make if you get Aladdin’s Lamp.
5. One place where you’d like to travel to.
6. A thing that has happened in your life which was like a dream come true for you…
7. What sort of a person is the most boring or irritating to you?
8. One weird thing you believed in as a child.
9. If there was a zombie apocalypse and you had to choose between staying in your home with ample food, but little protection (meaning you don’t have the supplies to board yourself in completely) or hitting the road with a full tank of gas, but very limited supplies, what would your coarse of action be.
10. A sentence or two describing a happy memory from your childhood.
11. Gold or silver?
Fiuuuhhh…. *lap keringet*
Thank you for giving me this
challenge award ya Mas.. I’m not good in english, so please pardon my grammar yah.. 😀